Friday 3 February 2017

Flip-It Baby Boy Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I used some sweet stickers to make a baby boy Flip-It card for our nephew & family.



I've said that I want to use some of my older products this year - so this card uses an older border die by the Stamps of Life. It makes a fun zig-zag border!


I made a belly band to hold the card closed, adding a strip of cloud Washi Tape across the centre. There was one sticker left on the sheet, so I made a coordinating tag to add to the baby gift. No way I was going to store that one little sticker!

The stripes on the little jumper sticker actually match the stripes on the baby's gift so that was a happy coincidence.





Supplies:
White card stock
Triple Circle Flip-It die- Sizzix
Patterned paper - stash
Border die- The Stamps of Life
Stickers - dollar store
Chalks - Craft T
Staedtler fine point markers
Washi tape
Tag topper punch - Stampin' Up
Sheer ribbon

Card size - A2    clear bag envelope, hand delivered

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!