Sunday 26 February 2017

'All is Calm' Christmas Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

Yes, I have a Christmas card to share today. I make so many cards for the holidays it's hard to get them all posted in December. I'll be sprinkling Christmas card posts throughout the year to catch up.

The idea for this card came to me on the drive home from Arizona last November. I always keep a notebook handy on those long drives so can make notes when inspiration strikes. I can't remember what exactly sparked the idea, but I believe it was the plaid with stark white possibly on a billboard?


Here is a look at the inside:



I used the little pop-up that comes with the Basket/Barrel Pop-Up to animate the deer. It's such a handy little die, and allows you to add a Pop-Up (or more than one) anywhere along the fold.


Finally, a side view so you can see the pop-up a little better. Love love love that sweet deer and bunny.


The card was watermarked with my old blog, but then didn't get posted there. I'm choosing not to re-do the photos with the Painted Mountain Watermark.

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Recollections
Stamps and Dies - W Plus 9
Gold glitter paper - Stampin' Up
Clear double sided adhesive, 1/8" width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Basket/Barrel Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
All is Calm stamp - Avery Elle
Magical banner embellishment- My Minds Eye


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are good starting on your Christmas cards already :), love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!