Thursday 2 February 2017

'Love You This Much' Pull Tab Card

Good morning friends

Today I have a Pull Tab Valentine Card to share today, with bright, sparkly puffy stickers as the front decoration. I used the Hanging Charm Pull Tab by Karen Burniston, but used a solid piece on the front rather than dangle a charm.


When you pull the tab, the frame stands up for display, and reveals the stamped sentiment.



I usually make my pull tab cards flat, post card style - but always like to add a little somethin' somethin' to the back. This one has some doodles and a fussy cut stamped heart that was coloured with Pan Pastels.



Supplies:
Hanging Charm Pull Tab, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - MFT
White card stock
Puffy stickers - stash
Stamp on front - C.C. Designs
Ribbon - Offray
Heart stamp - Verve
Pan Pastels
Hairspray to set the pastels


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!