Wednesday 8 February 2017

Love Heart & Little Bird Valentine Cards

Good morning friends

I have a pair of Valentine Cards to share today --- I have to make a lot of Valentines, as I give them to my parents, kids and Grandkids, and also make Valentine's for my Mom to send out.


This card has a metallic printed heart sticker as the focal embellishment.


This second card uses patterned paper from the same package, and a chubby stamped bird embellishment.


Both cards were made before I changed to this new blog, and that's why they are watermarked with my old blog. I'm choosing not to re-do all those older photos.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Recollections
White, red and kraft card stock
Fitted Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Fitted Frames 5 - Lace Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Bird stamp - Stampin' Up
Pearlized Pan Pastels
Puffy Heart Stickers - EK Success
Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Heart sticker - Me & My Big Ideas
Banner Flag sticker inside - Recollections


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!