Saturday 18 February 2017

C4C-373 Valentine Sketch Card for Zachary

Good morning friends

It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. Our February 2017 Hostess is Tammy Hershberger, and our Guest Designer is Lisa Henka. You can see Lisa's Blog HERE.  

Here is Tammy's' sketch for this weeks' challenge:


It's a fun sketch, and one I'll likely use again. For my first attempt I made a Valentine for our Grandson Zachary. Zachary has decided his favourite colour is black. Love that kid.


The dog sticker has fuzzy bits on it, and I used a gel pen to doodle the grass and ground the sticker. 


Inside I added some hand lettering.


Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C373.

Supplies:
Black, red and white card stocks
Dog sticker and banners - Recollections
Sheer Ribbon
Bakers Twine
Metallic Gel Pens - Sakura
Scallop Circle - leftover piece on my stamping table
Staedtler fine point pens

Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!