I had fun making this card, combining a Paper Pumpkin card with the Raising Platform die set by Karen Burniston.
I actually have a short video for this card, but Blogger won't let me upload it. I'm getting so frustrated with all of this! Anyhow ... the trifold card and matching envelope come from the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit. I added a transparency to the underside of the window in the front panel, hiding it with a patterned paper frame on the back side.
Washi Tape was added across the top and bottom of the inside panels before I attached the Raising Platform Pop Up. The sentiment was stamped on a die cut label, then scored down the center to fit on the platform 'legs'.
I was happy with how this card came out and especially proud of myself for actually USING one of the pretty Paper Pumpkin cards since I tend to hoard these ones.
I actually have a supply list for this card!
Supplies used:
June 2021 Paper Pumpkin “The Adventure Begins”, Stampin’ Up
Raising Platform Pop Up die set - Karen Burniston
Gold gel pen
Transparency
Washi tape - stash
Rainbow Holographic card stock - Recollections
Labels - Stampin’ Up (old)
Everybody Say Happy Sentiments - Catherine Pooler
Happy Birthday Sentiments - Pinkfresh Studio




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!