Thursday, 24 September 2026

Peeking Dog Birthday Card


I bought this ADORABLE dog stamp last Spring - and made this card right away. Then, didn't get the card posted OR use the stamp again so I will have to dig it out and resove that. For my first play with it I know I wanted to keep it simple and stamped it on a subtly printed panel. 

I used a water brush and dye ink to add a little colour and outlined the image with a grey marker. The party hat sticker was adhered to white card stock and fussy cut so I could add it with foam tape.


Below is a peek at the inside ...


Since this card was made so long ago, I have a supply list! (I'm not keeping track of supplies anymore)


Supplies used:

You Hold My Heart In Your Paw - Picket Fence

Patterned paper - old, note card - printed on front

Best Birthday Yet - Catherine Pooler

Party Hat sticker - Paper Studio 

Happy Birthday - Little Something Sentiments, Echo Park

Linen printed note card (old, from my stash)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!