Saturday 16 October 2021

October Paper Pumpkin Unboxing



Hello!  I
 received my October Paper Pumpkin Kit yesterday afternoon ... it's called Peaceful Christmas and I did an Unboxing on YouTube if you are curious as to what the kit contains.

I had put my subscription on hold but when I saw this kit coordinated with the Peaceful Cabin set, I went ahead and ordered it. I LOVE the Peaceful Cabin bundle (also from Stampin' Up). I have used it a fair bit already, but am holding off sharing those cards until December as they are mostly holiday cards.

I will likely put my subscription on hold for November, as the 'hint' for that month is that they are Treat Holders and I just have no need for more of those. I'm sure it's adorable though!

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!