Friday 17 March 2017

Funny Bunny Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip it Friday here on my blog, and I have an Easter Z-Fold card to share today. I used the Spiral Circle Pull Card and added a printed label embellishment on the front. The Pull Card Edges were used to cut the cute patterned paper panels for the sides.


I added some stickles to the bunny for some sparkle and shine.


Inside I penned Hoppy Easter!


Just for fun, I adhered this little Peep to the back of the label, which you can see when the card is opened.


I made this card after Easter last year, when I still had the patterned papers out on my stamping table. The photos are water marked with my old blog but I chose not to re-do the photos with the Painted Mountain Cards watermark.

Supplies:
Blue card stock
White card stock
Patterned paper and Embellishment - Echo Park
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Fun foam
Peep stamp and die - Simon Says Stamp March 2016 Card Kit
Stickles
Copics
Hand Lettering


Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!