Saturday 25 March 2017

C4C-378 - Owl Flip-It Card

Good morning friends


It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. Our March 2017 Hostess is Frances Byrne, and our Guest Designer is Birgit Norton. You can see Birgit's Blog HERE.  

Here is Frances' challenge:  Yesterday was my birthday, as most of you know one of my favorite this are Owls ... so for our challenge this week include an owl on your card. If you don’t have an owl no problem, any feathered creature will do.

I didn't have my 'Poppy the Owl' dies handy, but this cute owl sticker was in my stash. I used it with a die cut branch for my challenge card today.


This is a larger Flip-It card - a full 5 x 7" (folded).



Since I'm going to need a bunch of Father's Day cards, I thought this would be a good start to them.



Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C378.

Supplies:
5 x 7 Flip-Its - Sizzix
Grey, white and brown card stocks
Patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched Circle Frame dies - Lawn Fawn
Banner punch - Stampin' Up
Branch die - Paper Smooches
Owl and leaves stickers - Sticko
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!