Sunday 8 January 2017

Make A Wish Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I had a piece of this floral patterned paper left on my stamping table, and a white piece that I can't remember what it was the centre of. I used the Make A Wish die and cut through the white scrap to make this little frame, backing it with red card stock.


A little flower and Glitter Dot were added to the word piece, then it was adhered to the card.



While I'm no longer a fan of the A2 size for cards, I do like using this scalloped card base! Takes a simple card to the next level and the layering piece is perfect.

I know these photos are water marked with my old blog (alteredscrapbooking) but I'm chosing not to re-do all the photos with Painted Mountain Cards watermark.

Supplies:
Scalloped card base die - Sizzix
White card stock
Floral card stock (leftover scrap) - Scrapbook Customs
Red card stock
White scrap frame shape
Fine point markers - Staedtler
Flower Pot Pop Stand (flower), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!