Friday 12 May 2017

Pretty Floral Card Duo

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have both a Flip-It card and a Pull Card to share today.


I had this pretty sheet of floral paper and when I couldn't decide which style of card to make, I decided to make both. First up is the Flip-It card, with a layered butterfly and die cut 'hello'.


We can write our message on the flip side of that centre square, which has a white card stock layer.

The second card uses Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card as the card base, and a bird/branch die I've had for a couple of years.



Here is the inside - the notches keep the card in the closed position until the sides are pulled to reveal the inside. Here I added a stamped and die cut banner.


Supplies:
Spiral Circle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Patterned paper - Photo Play
Orange textured card stock
White card stock
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Bird and branch die - Marianne Designs
Green card stock
Gitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Thinking of you stamp and banner with die - The Stamps of Life
Copic Markers

Fancy Edge Flip-It's - The Stamps of Life
Butterfly die - Sizzix
Black card stock
Rectangle Accordion (hello), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Xyron
Doily - Recollections
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!