Tuesday 30 May 2017

Pop-Up Card for a 65th Birthday

Good morning friends

Today I'd like to share a card I made for a friend's 65th Birthday. I kept with soft colours and glitter.


The banner border was die cut from the card front, then backed with aqua glitter paper.


Inside I made a Pop-Up Card using Karen Burniston's Lorna Label Pop-Up. The pretty stickers I had in my stash and the colours worked perfectly with the rest of my card.



I will be back later today with a special project I've just finished.

Supplies:
Blue, pink, white card stocks
Lorna Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Stickers - Sticko
Banner border die - We R Memory Keepers
Tiny Banner dies - Tailored Expressions
Glitter papers
Hip Hip Hooray die - Kaisercraft
Seam binding
#'s - Tim Holtz
Stitched fishtail banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Occasions Clear Stamps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Nuvo Crystal Drops

Card size ... 4-1/2 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the colors! Lorna Is on my wish list. Now I really, really, "need" it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!