Tuesday 16 May 2017

Miscellaneous Songbird Cards

Good morning friends

Wow - these are a blast from the past. Found the photos in my file - and I know I made these cards at least 4 years ago. I had this fun paper stack called Songbird, and I cut apart some of the printed panels to make card fronts. This was back before I was making Pop-Up and other animated cards.

The first cards have a lovely embossed and sparkly detail on the paper.




The second card has a cheerful sun and a matted Thinking of You label. This label set is from Verve, and I haven't used it in ages. Now I want to get it out and play with it again!




Finally, a Thinking of You card with the birds paper stack ... probably what the stack was named after. It has lots of sparkly details as well.



Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!