Monday 1 May 2017

Masculine Pop-Up Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I woke up really early one morning so headed into the craft room. I was flipping through some random dies and saw these older Sizzix moustache ones so thought I'd start with those and make a masculine birthday card.


My husband has taken up Archery, so Joset's new arrow dies are going to get lots of use on the masculine cards I make this year.  I used them here with Karen Burniston's Happy Birthday Pop-Up die.




Finally, here is a side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.


Supplies:
Happy Birthday Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
White, blue  and Kraft card stocks
Chevron Border - We R Memory Keepers
Arrow dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Moustache dies - Sizzix
Stamps - MFT Stamps
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Zig Clean Colour Markers

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. oh what a fun masculine card, love the moustaches on the front and of course love the inside too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!