Wednesday 10 May 2017

Lots of Hearts Mother's Day Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a card that definitely looked better in my head. In fact, I hesitated even keeping it at all. But it did require a lot of work, so ... here goes.

I used Stampin' Up's Scribble Heart (which I love) for the front and some bright colours for a cheerful feel. The flowers and word banner are stamps by Karen Burniston.


The cute little flowers are from Karen B's Flower Pot Pop Stand and I do like the dimension they give the hearts. I actually quite like the front of the card, it's the inside that I'm not crazy about. I like the bright fun colours.


Here is a peek at the inside. I think it's just too busy for me - although it is pretty cheerful!



This is the card my Mom will give our eldest daughter for Mother's Day, and I'm sure Heather will really like it, even though I'm a little 'meh'.

Supplies:
Scribble Heart, Scribble Lines and leaf ... Stampin' Up
Taken With Teal Soft Finish Card Stock - Elizabeth Craft Designs 
Orange textured card stock
Red card stock
White card stock
Kraft card stock
Lucy Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Flower Pot Pop-Stand (small flower), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Occasions Clear Stamps, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Happy die - Lawn Fawn
Black Fine point marker
Copics
Banner Punch - Stampin' Up
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Card size - 5 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!