Sunday 21 May 2017

Across the Miles Birthday Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

My parents gave me a set of  Zig Clean Colour Markers for my birthday, and I immediately tried them out with a couple of Krista Schneider's flower stamps. Wow - love them! They are not new to the market, but I had already decided not to jump on the bandwagon. Enter CHA. I spent a few minutes at their booth and actually tried the markers. And saw first hand what could be done with them. OMGoodness ... right onto my Wish List. Ha!

This year I want to make sure and give some of my older products some love, so once the flowers were stamped and coloured I fussy cut them and decided to use a Pop 'n Cut die for the card base.


I used the Circle Label framelits for the label on the card front, adding a stitched frame with hand lettering and one of the coloured flowers. I love how bright and vibrant the colours are!


Inside I added another couple of the fussy cut flowers. Once I saw how pretty they looked I knew I'd use these stamps often enough to purchase the coordinating dies too.


The markers have actual brushes ... they aren't like a regular marker. I think of them as single water colours in a marker form. The colour moves and blends beautifully. Happiness in a stick I tell you.


Finally, here is a side view so you can see the Pop-Up a little better.


Supplies:
Flower stamps - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Zig Clean Colour Markers
White, green, orange card stocks
A2 Pop 'n Cut with included Circle Label - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
Bird border die- Penny Black
Stitched circle frame die - Lawn Fawn
Circle Label Thinlet dies - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - American Crafts
Inside words - Papertrey Ink
Flourished Gift Frame (celebrate), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs
Copic markers
Seam binding
Wink of Stella
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. you have all-time so wonderful ideas for new cards!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the flowers and the bird border

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!