Monday 13 March 2017

'You're How Old?' Double Z Fold Birthday Card

Good morning friends

I'm back today with another Double Z-Fold card. This time I made a fun Birthday card that I think I will save for my Father In Law.


These Crazy Dog stamps just crack me up.




I penned 'Yappy Birthday' on a stitched banner, and used an older Sizzix fence die on the card. I did a little trimming so the fence lines up when the card is closed. The Word Balloon stamp and die are ones I've had for over a year and it's fun to use them on a cheeky card.




Supplies:
Grey card stock
Black card stock
White card stock
Crazy Dogs stamp (fussy cut) - Sizzix
Water colour pencils
Dove Blender
Glaze pen - Sakura
Glossy Accents
Fence die - Sizzix
Word balloon die and stamp - Stampin' Up
Blueprints #21 (banner) - MFT Stamps
Staedtler fine point markers
Black fine point pen

Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today



3 comments:

  1. so funny motif on the card- I like it!
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the scene you created on this Double Z fold card

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the most adorable cards ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!