Friday 27 January 2017

Valentine Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a Valentine Flip-It card to share today.


I found this fun kraft embellishment in my stash, and it had a clear embossed heart in the centre. I rubbed chalk onto the design and added some gold gel pen dots.


The little heart is from Karen Burniston's Spiral Circle Pull Card - I love the shape of that heart.


I added gold dots to the inside scalloped circle, as well as drawing some gold hearts around the stamped sentiment.



Supplies:
Flip-its #2 dies - Sizzix
Patterned paper and card stock - Recollections
Kraft embellishment - stash
Glaze pen - Sakura
Chalks - Craft T
Gold glitter card stock - Stampin' Up
Clear double sided adhesive, 1/4" width - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Gold gel pen - Sakura
White card stock
Happy Valentine's Day stamp - A Stamp in the Hand
Spiral Circle Pull Card (heart), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

Card size A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. love how you decorated the circle on the front of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think a person will be happy to get this card for Valentines day!

    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!