Wednesday 4 January 2017

Sunshine Love Notes for Mom's Stocking


Good morning friends

Today's share is a set of quick and easy Love Notes that I put in my Mom's Christmas stocking. 


These were so much fun to make - I used cheerful patterned paper, and trimmed journal cards from the same paper stack. There were also some stickers in the pack that I added and some hand lettering. The notes are blank inside, so she can write her Great Grand kids a note. They LOVE getting happy mail!

Note, you can find my cards from July 2011 - December 2016 on Alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.ca   I had a bunch of cards made ahead, which are already water marked with alteredscrapbooking and I'm choosing not to re-do all the photos. 

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper and embellishments/stickers - Echo Park
Fine point markers

Card sizes - all, Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!