Monday 2 January 2017

Standing Bear Rectangle Pull Card

Good morning friends

It's Masculine Card Monday here on my blog. Today's share uses a newer stamp/die set with an older tree die combined on the Rectangle Pull Card by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. With Pop it Ups dies, you get to choose the size of your card and this one is a full 5 x 7".


I added a little hand lettering inside the postage frame.


Finally, here is a look at the inside.


Note, you can find my cards from July 2011 - December 2016 on Alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.ca   I had a bunch of cards made ahead, which are already water marked with alteredscrapbooking and I'm choosing not to re-do all the photos. 

Supplies:
Rectangle Pull Card, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Bear stamps and die - Local King Rubber Stamps
White card stock
Patterned paper - DCWV
Chalks
Gold Pan Pastels
Hairspray
Pine Tree - Tim Holtz
Sharpie
Copics
Fitted Frames Stitched Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words inside - Papertrey Ink

Card size - 5 x 7"


Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!