Wednesday 25 January 2017

Set of Five Love Notes

Good morning friends

Today's share is a set of 5 Love Notes that I put in my Mom's Christmas Stocking. She likes to send her Great Grandkids a little note now and then, and they love getting Happy Mail.


I trimmed the journal cards from a sheet in a DCWV paper stack, and added them to card blanks with patterned paper and a strip of card stock.



You can see in the photo, that the journal cards have shiny embossed bits. The finished cards are blank inside and ready for her to write her note. I like to do A2 size for the Grandkids Love Notes as they are easy for them to manage and easy to stuff in a backpack or pail or whatever they are presently playing with. They like to keep their Love Notes with them for quite a while!

Note, you can find my cards from July 2011 - December 2016 on Alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.ca .  I had a bunch of cards made ahead, which are already water marked with alteredscrapbooking and I'm choosing not to re-do all those photos with a Painted Mountain Cards watermark.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - DCWV
White card stock
Kraft card stock
Stitched scalloped border die - MFT Stamps

Card size - all, A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!