Thursday 5 January 2017

Sending Hedge-hugs, a Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I made this card back in November when I was in a total mojo slump. Nothing appealed to me to make, I was struggling to come up with some Christmas card ideas. On a whim, I grabbed this happy cloud paper and all of a sudden this card idea came to me! Apparently the drab holiday paper stack I was trying to use up was not helping my mojo.


Gack - I love these hedgehogs. They were a bit of an impulse buy but I've used them a fair bit and I'm still crazy about them. I've been fussy cutting but I think I may splurge on the dies this Spring, since I know they will get well used.


Inside is a Pop-Up using the Lucy Label Pop-Up by Karen Burniston.  I added the Lawn Fawn Tree border to the upper background ... another fun set I got last Fall and have been enjoying.



Yup - seriously loving these little hedgehogs.


Note, you can find my cards from July 2011 - December 2016 on Alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.ca   I had a bunch of cards made ahead, which are already water marked with alteredscrapbooking and I'm choosing not to re-do all those photos with the Painted Mountain Cards watermark.

Supplies:
Tree border - Lawn Fawn
White card stock
Polka Dot patterned paper - Lawn Fawn
Lucy Label Pop-Up, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Grass die - MFT Stamps
Hedgehog stamps - MFT Stamps
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps
All Seasons Tree (Clouds die), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Black Glaze Pen
Cloud patterned paper - Doodlebug

Card size - 5-1/2 x 5"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!