Tuesday 24 January 2017

Puppy Valentine Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I have another Valentine card to share today. Not only did I pre-cut dozens of Christmas Pop 'n Cut card bases a couple of years ago, I cut some Valentine ones too. This is one of them.


Inside is a Pop-up with a cute dog holding a heart.


I love using the Ring Frame Edges by Karen Burniston as little banners, and the heart one seemed perfect for a Valentine. It also breaks up the business of the patterned paper a bit.



Note, you can find my cards from July 2011 - December 2016 on Alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.ca   I had a bunch of cards made ahead, which are already water marked with alteredscrapbooking and I'm choosing not to re-do all the photos. 

Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut With Circle Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Crate Paper
Stitched circle die - My Favorite Things
White card stock
Dog stamp - Tiddly Inks
Coloured Pencils
Blender pencil
Stickles
Edge and Scroll die - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Ring Accordion Frame Edges, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Punch - Stampin' Up
Banner - Recollections
Inside words - Verve
Open Heart stamp- Lawn Fawn
Bakers Twine
Wink of Stella

Card size - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!