Tuesday 10 January 2017

Pink Hedge-HUG Card

Good morning friends

I made this card for a friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Thus the pink Hedgehog. :-)


I used Lawn Fawn's Leafy Backdrop for the card front - adding in a green patterned paper as the tree foliage. While I hadn't been doing a lot of A2 cards, I do like a full frame die like this. It works on larger cards as well, but perfectly on an A2 card.


Love these sweet hedgehogs ... now to get the card in the mail!

I know these photos are water marked with my old blog (alteredscrapbooking) but I'm chosing not to re-do all the photos with a Painted Mountain Cards watermark instead.


Supplies:
Brown plaid patterned paper - Lawn Fawn
Leafy Tree Backdrop die, Portrait - Lawn Fawn
Hedgehog Stamps - MFT Stamps
Water Colours
Glaze Pen - Sakura
Blue Cloud patterned paper - Doodlebug
Green patterned paper - Crate Paper
White card stock

Card size - Standard A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!