Sunday 15 January 2017

'I'll Be Yours' Valentine Card

Good morning friends

I have a little Valentine to share today. Not sure where I got the word piece, but I added it with Els' Lace Circles to the card with a die cut flower.


The flower has a puffy, sparkly heart sticker in the centre and there are glitter dots on the red circle frame.


This was a quick card to make, and I got to use up something from my stash. Win win!


Note, you can find my cards from July 2011 - December 2016 on Alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.ca .  I had a bunch of cards made ahead, which are already water marked with alteredscrapbooking and I'm choosing not to re-do all those photos with a Painted Mountain Cards watermark.

Supplies:
White and red card stock
Pink card stock - Stampin' Up
Fitted Frames 5 - Lace Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Puffy Sticker - Recollections
7018 Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Word circle - stash
Banner sticker inside - Recollections

Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. beautiful words on a fantastic card
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that sentiment you used on this, awesome card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!