Thursday 19 January 2017

Hearts and Roses Pull Tab Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Valentine Pull Tab card, made using Karen Burniston's Hanging Charm  Pull Tab die set. Here is the card in the closed position ...


When you pull the tab, the heart & frame pulls up and stands for display - AND reveals a stamped message.




I make these cards flat, post card style cards but I still add a little decoration to the back side.


I was working ahead, so have a bunch of cards to post here with my Altered Scrapbooking watermark instead of Painted Mountain Cards. I'm choosing not to re-do all those photos.

Supplies
Hanging Charm Pull Tab, Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Tag Pivot (reinforcement), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Rose Patterned paper - Hot Off The Press
Pink card stock
Heart sticker - Me and My Big Ideas
Small heart stickers - Recollections
Red card stock
Elizabeth Craft Designs Clear Double Sided Tape - 6" width
White card stock
Love stamp - C.C. Designs
Stickles
Pink and Red Bakers Twine
Sakura Stardust pen

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!