Friday 6 January 2017

Felt Flower Flip-it Card

Good morning friends

Our friends in Arizona brought over some home-made chicken soup when I got home from the hospital (in November). It was so sweet of them! They also brought me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.

I wanted to make them a Thank-You card and this is what I came up with. I'm sharing it here today for my blog's  Flip-It Friday.


The felt flower sticker I had in my stash, and I got to break out the Swirly Scribbles dies as well. I LOVE that set ... I waited a long time to order it and now it sits out on my stamping table all the time.


I had a scrap of green polkadot paper sitting on my stamping table so used it to die cut a couple of leaves that coordinated with the ones on the sticker.


I wrote my message on the reverse side, on the off white label. The card was packaged in a clear envelope, as I was hand delivering it when I returned the soup container to them.


I know these photos are water marked with my old blog (alteredscrapbooking) but I'm chosing not to re-do all the photos with Painted Mountain Cards watermark.

On a personal note, my friend had made the soup in her new electric Pressure Cooker. In minutes. I was intrigued. I know two other friends that have one and they swear by theirs. I decided to invest in one and we brought it home from Arizona with us. OMGoodness - life changing. Seriously. I love that thing. Last week hubby came down with a cold and I started chopping veggies. I had fresh, hot home-made chicken soup ready to serve in 10 minutes! And it tasted like it simmered all day. Hooked, I tell you.

Supplies:
Kraft card stock
Cream card stock
Scribble dies - Stampin' Up
Felt Stickers - American Crafts
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blueprints dies #28 (stitched banners) - MFT Stamps
Flip-It's card base - Stampin' Up

Card size - A2

Thanks for stopping by today


2 comments:

  1. you surprise me all morning with a wonderful card!
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!