Monday 9 January 2017

Dogs and Trees Birthday Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a Birthday card I made for my Father-In Law. It was sort of a joke, as he is not a fan of our Jasper (a barking Sheltie) and their squirrels can make him crazy. Ha!

 I stamped the party hat randomly around the card front  to create the pattern.


I cut Lawn Fawn's Tree Backdrop twice, then flipped the second one to have a reverse image, and adhered it under the first one.



I heard that the card made him laugh, so that made me happy.

I know these photos are water marked with my old blog (alteredscrapbooking) but I'm chosing not to re-do all the photos with Painted Mountain Cards watermark.


Supplies:
Brown card stock
Leafy Tree Backdrop die, Portrait - Lawn Fawn
Dog, Squirrel and word stamps - Lawn Fawn
Sheltie stamp and die - MFT Stamps
Hat stamp - Lawn Fawn
Glaze Pen
Stickles
Prismacolor pencils
Gamsol and blending stump
Beige card stock - Bazzill
Blue card stock - Stampin' Up
Black card stock
Tombow Markers
Card base and envelope - Michaels

Card size - 5 x 6-1/2"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!