Saturday 28 January 2017

C4C Squirrel Appreciation Day

Good morning friends

It's Saturday so that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog. Our January 2017 Hostess is Caz Counsell, and our guest designer is Lynn Anderson (Craft & Waffle).

Here is Caz' challenge:  Last week the 21st was Squirrel appreciation Day! Show your love for these furry critters, I you don’t have a squirrel use any one of your favourite furries.



I made two nearly identical cards using the same layout. This is one of my favourite card layouts, and when MFT Stamps came out with a Blueprints Die set that would give me that same layout with layers lining up perfectly - it was a no brainer. This is probably my most used Blueprints set (#12)




I love making Valentine cards ... and apparently I love making Easter cards too. I picked up a couple sheets of Easter patterned paper this week and I can't wait to cut into them. Ha! 

I do know these are watermarked with my old blog ... I can live with it. Eventually I'll have shown all the cards I'd made ahead of the challenges/seasons and won't have to put this disclaimer in.

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Pebbles
Blueprints #12 - MFT Stamps
Squirrel stamp and die- Papertrey Ink
Love You Heart - Stampin' Up
Heart sticker - Me and My Big Ideas
Coloured Pencils
Puffy Heart Sticker - EK Success
Stitched circle die - MFT Stamps



Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!