Tuesday 3 January 2017

Black and White Gift Card Holder Duo

Good morning friends

I have a couple of Gift Card Holders to share today, made using the Ornate Trifold BigZ Sizzix die. I don't really make New Years Resolutions, but this year I want to use and enjoy some of my older stamps and dies. No point in them sitting and gathering dust while I continue to buy new things. Ha - I'm NOT saying I won't be purchasing anything new, just that I will use older items along with the new. And maybe put a bit more thought into new purchases, in case I already have something similar.


I die cut extra flaps to add a pocket inside to hold the Gift Card and to decorate the front flap.



The paper flowers I've had for awhile - they were in the $1.50 bin at Michaels and I thought they would come in handy.  These Gift Card Holders will be packaged in a clear envelope, and they are the perfect size to tuck in with a card.

I like to keep Gift Card Holders on hand - sometimes you need one fairly quickly.


Note, you can find my cards from July 2011 - December 2016 on Alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.ca   I had a bunch of cards made ahead, which are already water marked with alteredscrapbooking and I'm choosing not to re-do all those photos. 

Supplies:
Patterned paper - Imaginisce
Base - Ornate Trifold - Sizzix
Flower embellishments - Michaels
Punch - Stampin' Up
Corner Rounder - Creative Memories
White card stock

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

  1. I hear you about getting some play time with some of our older stamps/dies, I want to do that a little too this year :) ... Love your gift card holder you created

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!