Thursday 26 January 2017

Basket of Roses Valentine Card

Good morning friends

It's Throwback Thursday here on my blog and I have an older Valentine to share with you. Older because I made it last Spring! I had just received my order with Els' Fitted Frames and this patterned paper was sitting on my stamping table. The card practically made itself!


The stickers had been in my stash for many years - they were from a dollar store that is long gone. But they matched the patterned paper perfectly - I was so happy!


Back when I finished the card I had already sent all the Valentines I needed to for 2016 - so this one went into the stash for 2017. Gotta love being a little ahead of the game.

Supplies:
White card stock
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Stickers - Stash
Landscape Oval Accordion (stitched oval), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Oval Pull Card (oval), Pop it Ups - Karen Burniston (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Ovals - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Blueprints #11 - My Favorite Things
Banner Flag sticker inside - Recollections

Card size - A2


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!