Thursday 15 June 2023

Paper Pumpkin Alternate Flip Card Duo for Spring

Each week I've been sharing my alternate cards using the March 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit called No Matter The Weather. For these ones I made two nearly identical cards using the 5 x 7" Flip Mechanism by Sam Calcott. In her assembly video she mentioned being able to use the double flip as a single, and I just had to try it out. I still made larger cards - these ones are 5 x 6.5" because I wanted to use the umbrella patterned paper and it was in a 6 x 6" paper pad. 

I have a walkthrough of my cards on YouTube:


Folding the stitched circle pieces in half (from the kit) I stamped PULL on them and added them to the side you would pull to flip the rain boot piece over. I did one that pulls to the right and one that pulls to the left and I cannot decide which one I prefer. 😊

Inside the cards I stamped the rain boots and greenery, as well as a lovely Easter sentiment that I've had for a couple of years. I love the size of it!

... one more look ...

I'll be back next week with another alternate project with this kit.

 If you would like to see Sam's assembly video, click HERE.


Having been asked how many cards I make I thought it would be fun to keep track this year. Many of my posts include more than a single card or project and below is my tally. 

Card Tally for 2023
January - 53 cards
February - 56 cards
March - 55 cards
April - 32 cards
May - 43 cards
June so far - 19 cards

Supplies: (NOTE our internet has been either intermittent or out completely, so I'm not able to add the linked thumbnails for this post. I am not even sure if it will even post  - I've been trying since the 15th! 😳 Eventually it will get sorted out though)

No Matter The Weather Paper Pumpkin kit, March 2020 (Stampin' Up)

5 x 7 Flip Mechanism - Sam Calcott, Made to Surprise

Patterned paper - Blank Canvas, 1st Edition (old, from my stash)

White cardstock

Umbrella patterned paper, 6 x 6" Spring - Echo Park

Pull stamp - Paper Pumpkin Feb 17, Many Happy Birthdays (Stampin' Up)

Spring Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs

5 x 6.5" Card blank and envelope - Michaels

Alcohol markers

Slimline ATC Windows Die - Whimsy Stamps

Catherine Pooler inks: Date Night, Do Si Do, In the Park, Aquatini

Nuvo Glaze - Tonic Studios

Wink of Stella

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards, I still to get around to making a single flip card love that you made two each flipping the opposite direction

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!