Saturday 3 December 2022

A Canadian Christmas Video Hop

Hello my crafty friends! I've been dropping hints about an upcoming Video Hop by Scrap 'n Stamp Canada, and today is the day the creators are sharing their projects! 

I have a tutorial for creating a pair of Gift Card Holders and also a Fun Fold card on YouTube


There are a lot of cut aparts included in the paper package, so I wanted to show you some different ways to use them. They can really help you make fun projects in very little time and everything coordinates with the papers!


The photo above shows the fun fold card and the two Gift Card Holders. Below you can see one of the Gift Card Holders open, with the pocket to add the gift card into.


You will also have seen a number of cards I've already created with this paper package, the coordinating solids, the enamel dots and ephemera. I even used it for my December Sheetload of Cards, which posted yesterday! Everything is available at Scrap 'n Stamp


Next up is the 5 x 7"  Z-fold card using another one of the included cut aparts.


Inside is one of the ephemera pieces as the sentiment and still lots of room to write a personal greeting.


You should have arrived here from the talented Candice!

I believe I'm the last creator on the hop - so the next stop is the Scrap 'n Stamp Blog:



Scrap 'n Stamp is giving away THREE $100 gift certificates to their webstore. The hop and comment period will run from 9:00am EST on December 3, 2022 through 11:59pm EST on December 10, 2022. Winners will be announced on the Scrap 'n Stamp Blog December 12, 2022. The more people comment, the higher their chances of winning! _____________________________________________ DISCLAIMER: Being on a Design Team, I receive supplies to use in some of my projects. My opinion is always my own, and if I am promoting a product it is because I truly like it and not because it was gifted to me.








1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!