Monday 24 October 2022

Dog Birthday Tag

 


Hello my crafty friends! In the late summer I saw a collection from Hunkydory called "Muddy Paws". I had my eyes on the 'Little Book Of Muddy Paws' and the foiled acetate but they were both sold out at several Canadian on-line retailers, However, I was able to get my hands on both and this is the one of the projects I'm sharing with a panel from the book. There are 4 of each design, and lots of different designs/dogs so I'm going to have fun creating dog themed projects.

Our son has a sweet little dog with similar colouring to the one that was on this panel. So I trimmed it into a tag shape and matted it with brown card stock. This tag was attached to his birthday gift bag. He loved it - and thought I must have painted it. (I didn't take the credit, ha ha.)

The sentiment is from a YNS set - I had stamped a bunch of them onto Fishtail Banners to keep on hand, so I pulled one out and mounted it with foam tape. I added his name with a black marker and finally added some shine with the Copper Pops of Colour.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!