Monday 22 August 2022

Stashbuster Back To School Cards


Hello my crafty friends. I wanted to make the Grandkids each a Back To School card, and had a few ideas rolling around in my head. However, when I pulled out the folder with all the school themed papers etc, I noticed there were a LOT of smaller paper strips leftover from previous cards, as well as journal cards/cut aparts that had never been used. 

Instead of cutting into some new 12 x 12" sheets I decided to just USE UP as many of those leftover bits and these are the cards I came up with. Definitely stash buster cards, 😂


The felt apple stickers have also been in my stash for MANY years - but I used the last of them up on these cards. The red enamel dots and the yellow stars were leftover from a holiday package by Stampin' Up that I picked up on their Clearance Rack years ago. 


I wrote them each a personal note inside and sent them off in the mail. 

Additional Supplies: 
White cardstock
Patterned paper and Cut aparts - older, photo play & echo park
Leftover pieces of everything 😊
Corner rounder
Black fine point marker
Alcohol markers
Apple stickers - old, Sandy Lion
Washi Tape
Enamel Dots - old, Stampin' Up

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!