Wednesday 2 May 2018

Gift Card Holder Trio

Good morning friends

Last year I saw a gift card holder created by Dawn Griffith, and I immediately had to make one. Since then I have made quite a few (with less matting layers than Dawn's) and I thought I'd share some of them today. The link to Dawn's You Tube video is at the end of the post.

This first one I made when I needed a quick Gift Card holder - I used some older patterned paper, a cute die for the front and the flowers are from Karen Burniston's Flower & Bee die set.


Inside there is a pocket for the gift card, and we signed our name on the blank white label.



This next one I made for our Granddaughter Alma's Birthday ... we had a small gift for her, but also wanted to give her a gift card for her Mom to pick out some new clothes for her.



Finally, here is another one I made with a coffee theme. It was part of our daughter's Christmas gift, and I added a Tim Horton's gift card so she could treat herself to a few special coffee's on us.



I stamped the coffee rings and splats on the blank, white side of the patterned paper and the coffee cup is where we signed our names.



I made another one that I planned on sharing today, this one for my Mother In Law for Mother's Day. But I realized I used a couple of Karen Burniston's newest release and we aren't sharing sneak peaks of that one yet. So ... that one will be saved for another day.

Dawn's You Tube Video link is HERE.
Supplies:

Just for You GC Holder:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up (from many years ago)
Off white confetti, and blue card stocks
Stitched oval - MFT Stamps
Stickles
Words inside - MFT Stamps

Alma's GC Holder:
Patterned paper from my stash
Fox punch and stamps - Stampin' Up
Pink and white card stocks
Crayola markers
Happy4Banners - Stamps of Life
Stitched mini scallop rectangle die - MFT Stamps
Stitched circle scallop frame die - MFT Stamps
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Copic Markers

Kelsey's Coffee GC Holder for Christmas
Patterned paper - DCWV
Kraft, White and red card stocks
MERRY CAFE and COFFEE CAFE stamps & Dies - Stampin' Up
Scalloped Rectangles - MFT Stamps
Coffee ring stamps - Stamping Bella
Markers

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!