Friday 9 March 2018

Tulip Scalloped Easter Card

Good morning friends

I have another Easter card to share today. I love this scalloped card set - it makes such a pretty card base!


I used Zig Clean Colour markers to add colour to the Easter Egg Peel-Off sticker, which was adhered to Strathmore Bristol before colouring. I fussy cut the egg then added pattern paper & card stock layers and ribbons.


Here is a peek at the inside - the stamps are from the March 2017 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit.



Supplies:
Scalloped card - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Blue, pink and white card stocks
Ribbon scrap
Zig Clean Colour Markers
Patterned paper - Authentique
Stitched circle dies - MFT Stamps
Stitched circle frame die - Lawn Fawn
Scalloped inner card - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
Seam binding
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp, March 2017 Card kit
Tulip Peel-Off sticker - Elizabeth Craft Designs

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!