Friday 26 January 2018

Shark-Love Valentine Flip-It Card

Good morning friends

It's Flip-It Friday here on my blog, and I have a fun Valentine to share today. I picked up a couple of Valentine themed 6 x 6" patterned paper pads last year, and still have lots of papers left for cards this year. I like that the sheets have foiled bits on some of them and how well they coordinate together.


LOVE this shark, which is from Karen Burniston's newest release 'Sea Animals'. Those dies will be shipping in just a couple of weeks! I thought it would make a fun Valentine, with those sharp teeth holding onto a die cut heart.




A fun Valentine for the pile.

Supplies:
Red & white card stocks
Patterned paper - Recollections
Square Flip-Its - Stephanie Barnard (Sizzix)
1037 Sea Animals (Shark) - Karen Burniston   (coming soon)
Black fine point marker
1019 Gift Card Label (hearts) - Karen Burniston
Wink of Stella
Signo White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!