Wednesday 31 January 2018

Pretty Floral Birthday Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I have a Pop-Up Birthday card to share today, that I actually made several months ago. I ended up sharing Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas cards before this one. I loved the pretty pearlized embossing on this patterned paper.


I combined two different word sets - the Word Set 1 Birthday and Word Set 3 Holiday, for my greeting. They are all the same font, so they work perfectly together.


Inside I used more of that pretty patterned paper, and Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-Up to animate the greeting.




I made this for a friend's birthday, and she emailed to let me know how much she liked it! It's always fun to be able to make something specifically for someone special.

Supplies:
Patterned paper - K & COmpany
1003 Word Set 2 Birthday - Karen Burniston
1022 Word Set 3 Holiday - Karen Burniston
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
White card stock
Label dies - MFT Stamps
Words - Stampendous
Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart

Card size - 6 x 5", fits in a 5 x 7" envelope

Thanks for stopping by today

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!