Monday 1 January 2018

New Years Bridge Card

Good morning friends

Happy New Year!!

Today I have a sparkly card Bridge Card (or U Card) to ring in 2018. I have always been a fan of kraft card stock, and this Stampin' Up patterned paper with the metallic finishes is one I'm really enjoying.


I used Karen Burniston's Word Set 2 for the 'Celebrate', and die cut the numbers from white glittered card stock.


When my Canadian Stampin' Up Demonstrator Sandi MacIver asked me what my favourite sets from the Holiday catalogue were, this HALF FULL set was definitely on the list. I didn't use it for any of my Christmas cards this year because I was pretty much done them by the time I ordered the stamps. But these stamps can be used year round so you will be seeing more with them AND I will use them to make some Christmas cards for 2018 as well!.


This is the back side of the card, and where we signed our names.



Supplies:
Burgundy & white card stocks
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up
Derwent water colour pencils
Water brush
Wink of Stella
Number dies - Papertrey Ink
Stamps - Stampin' Up
Glimmer Paper - Stampin' Up
Black fine point marker
Crayola markers

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. May 2018 become a wonderful year to you!
    This card is fantastic
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card to celebrate 2018

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!