Sunday 14 January 2018

Hugs Pop-Up Card and Matching Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

I actually have had these made for quite a while, but then I got posting Thanksgiving and Halloween cards, then Christmas and these photos just kept getting bumped. My Mom had asked for a couple of thank you cards and gift card holders so of course I wanted them to coordinate. I actually made three different sets, and the other's will be shared another day.


I was also in the mood to use some Big XL dies so pulled out Karen Burniston's Pop 'n Cuts for the card and a Sizzix Card with flap for the Gift Card holder. The front of the card has layered labels and a die cut flower with a gem in the centre. They were going to be hand delivered, so I wasn't worried about bulk and extra postage.


Inside I used the A2 Pop 'n Cut base with the Funky Label insert and a die cut HUGS.


The white panel gave my Mom lots of room to write her note and I added another layered die cut flower.


The gift card holder used the same papers, flowers and Hugs die. There is also a notch that holds the flap closed. I like this size as often gift cards (in Canada, anyhow) come on a cardboard backing card. This way the whole thing can be inserted inside without having to take it off the backing card.


Supplies:
A2 Pop 'n Cut Base with Funky Label Insert - Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Patterned paper - Echo Park
Funky Label Framelits- Karen Burniston (Sizzix)
Bling
White, teal, black and green card stocks
Flower dies - Stampin' Up
1167 Peel-Off Border - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Hugs die - Papertrey Ink
Yellow Sharpie
Card with flap Bigz XL die - Sizzix

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!