Sunday 28 January 2018

Coffee Cup Gift Card Holder

Good morning friends

As I mentioned earlier this week, when making the Coffee Cup Pop-Up I had the idea to see if the To-Go cup would work as a stand-alone Gift Card Holder. And it does!!


The stir stick is so cute, and works perfectly as a place to dangle a little tag. This tag was cut from the Twist Panel Pop-Up - I love that all of Karen Burniston's dies work so well together. The layered flowers come from the Flower & Bee set.


In addition to the gift card, you can also slip in a little chocolate! I wrapped this one with a strip of leftover patterned paper.


This is the gift card holder from the back ...


I will be back later this week with another pair of coffee cup gift card holders, this time with a Valentine's Theme!

Supplies:
White, pink and teal card stocks
Patterned paper - Basic Grey
1040 Coffee Cup Pop-Up  - Karen Burniston
Bakers Twine
Stickles
Wink of Stella
1026 Flower & Bee - Karen Burniston
Thanks a Latte stamp - COFFEE CAFE - Stampin' Up

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!