Tuesday 30 January 2018

3 Journal Card Valentine's

Good morning friends

Today's share are three Valentine cards I made with a sheet of Journal cards I recently purchased. I really like using journal cards in my card making and these ones are different than I've used before.


I love the gold accents on these journal cards, so added some gold foil card stock as well.


Here is the second card - such a 'punny' card.


The third card is a square one. I added a glaze pen on all the typewriter keys so they catch the light when the card is turned. I also added cute resin stickers from Doodlebug.




Finally, here are all three Valentine's together.


I have a few more Valentines to share later this week, using Journal Cards.


Supplies:

'Just My Type' Valentine
Patterned paper - Recollections
Typewriter Cut-Apart - Carta Bella
Black fine point marker
Doodlebug resin heart stickers
Sakura Glaze Pen
Card size 5 x 5"

'Love You A Waffle' Valentine
Patterned paper & small cart apart - Recollections
Waffle Cut-Apart - Carta Bella
White card stock
Black fine point pen
Blueprints dies #29 - MFT Stamps
Marvy LePlume II markers
Bakers Twine
Glossy Accents

'Over The Moon' Valentine
Moon Cart-Apart - Carta Bella
Pink and white card stocks
Blueprints #29 dies - MFT Stamps
Gold foil card stock
small cut-apart - Recollections

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!