Tuesday 12 December 2017

Snowman Greetings Twist Circle Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends.

It's time for the Paper Pro's challenge, and this year Frances issues the challenge "Let's Twist Again". Here is my card:


I am a patterned paper collector. It's crazy! Well, crazy to others - for me it's completely normal, ha ha. I found this piece of patterned paper in my stash. I've had it for years. I'm guessing it just got stuck behind other packages and it just didn't get re-discovered until this year. Once I found it though, I was determined to not only USE it, but use it UP on a card this year.

I used Karen Burniston's snowman on the front - he is holding a sparkly snowflake. I like that you can move his arms around to suit you. The 'Greetings' was die cut from white card stock.


See how the inside snowman is on his side as the card is opened?


Inside I used the Snowman Twist Circle Pop-Up. The centre circle twists and pops-up as the card is opened. The final piece of patterned paper was used in the centre of the card. (Happy dance).



I also added a die cut snowflake border on the sides, layered white over white. I like the subtle shadows that gives the card when it is opened.


The Paper Pro's challenge is a casual one, with a varying number or participants each month. This month we have:

Karen Aicken - that's ME!

Note, I will be back later today with another post - my second card for the 2017 Winter Coffee Lover's Blog Hop!

Supplies:
1012 Snowman Twist Circle Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Patterned paper - Bo Bunny
Pale pink linen, red, black, white, brown and orange card stocks
Snowflake border - Sizzix
Bakers Twine
Glitter paper - Stampin' Up
1017 Snowman - Karen Burniston
1022 Word Set 3 - Holiday - Karen Burniston
1019 Gift Card Label (label) - Karen Burniston
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Peace - Love - Joy stamp - Papertrey Ink
Stickles

Card size - 5 x 5-1/2"

Thanks for stopping by today
SaveSave

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!