Saturday 16 December 2017

Set of Six Christmas Cards

Good morning friends


Oh, don't I love to use things up! These cards were all made with paper panels that were in the 'In Progress' bin. The crumpled tissue paper panels had been done many years ago and just never made it to a finished card. Both the deer print and the striped & tree print papers were in there, sized I believe to make little chocolate boxes for a craft sale. So I trimmed off the score lines and added some coordinating papers from my stash.


Not an original layout, but with these lovely foil snowflakes it's a very popular one on Pinterest. I embossed the words on a confetti card stock panel, with PSX Claret embossing powder.


The stitched circles used on the next card duo were sitting on my stamping table. They worked for this layout and the stamp fit perfectly on the front.


The patterned paper has pretty embossed and shiny bits, and I added some Glitter Line Peel-Off's and a gold Peel-Off Snowflake.


I've had this snowflake die for several years, and it was fun to pull it out again for the next card duo. I added Glitter Dots for some extra holiday sparkle. This is one of my very favourite card layouts and it worked well with the paper pieces I was using up.




Supplies for Tissue paper card
Cream card and envelope - Michaels
Tissue paper
Gold snowflakes - Stampin' Up
Merry Christmas - Stampin' Up
Claret embossing powder - PSX
Gold gel pen - Sakura
Fun foam
Off white confetti card stock
Words inside - Papertrey Ink
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Card size - 5 x 6-1/2"


Supplies for Sparkly Deer Card:

Blue, off white card stock
Patterned paper - Stash
Peel Off Border - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Words on front - Hero Arts
Snowflake Peel-Off's - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Wonky Stitched Rectangles - MFT Stamps
Words inside - Papertrey Ink


Supplies for Snowflake Card
Supplies:
White and red card stocks
Patterned paper - My Minds Eye
Snowflake die - Stampin' Up (Sizzix BigZ)
Glitter Dots - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Merry Christmas stamp - Stampin' Up
White embossing powder - Ranger
Words inside - Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. stunning creations!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards, you are so good at finishing projects you started

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!