Sunday 10 December 2017

Kitty Christmas Card

Good morning friends

Today's share is a card I made for an elderly cat-loving friend. 


The cat was punched twice, once from patterned paper and once from red. The red one was offset as a sort of shadow. Then I added one of the Lawn Fawn hat stamps. That set of hat stamps has certainly been well used - there are hat stamps for many different holidays. I've had that set since it was first released and it makes me happy when a stamp set gets as well used as this one has.


Finally, a peek at the inside:



Supplies:
Red and white card stocks
Patterned paper - Fancy Pants
Hat - Lawn Fawn
Copic markers
Twine
Black glaze pen - Sakura
Stickles
Cat punch and face stamp - Stampin' Up
Word stamps - MFT Stamps

Card size - 5" square

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!