Wednesday 27 December 2017

Elegant Pillow Boxes

Good morning friends

Our Son-in law's parents, sister and her husband were visiting from Israel back in June. We had them all out for lunch and of course I wanted to have a little something for the ladies. I made one extra for Naor's Aunt, who I had met last year and who is a crafty gal herself. They were happy to pack it back to Israel for her.


I love this Handled Pillow Box die from Elizabeth Craft Designs - it makes up quickly, but when you use a pretty card stock can really look elegant! I chose some pearl embossed white patterned card stocks in a couple of different patterns from the stack for the pillow box and flower overlay.


The flower dies (solid and overlay) are also from Elizabeth Craft Designs and I had the silver sparkly large brads in my stash. The solid flowers were cut from silver pearl card stock.  I also added a vine from the Flower Pot Pop-Up by Karen Burniston behind each flower and tied silver sheer ribbon around each handle.



Inside? Some of my handmade lip balms ... when people come to Alberta they usually find it quite dry so I know these lip balms were put to use right away. Just a little somethin' somethin' in a pretty package to let them know how much I care about them. You'll never meet nicer people!

Supplies
Handled Pillow Box die - Elizabeth Craft Designs
White pearl patterned paper - Hobby Lobby
Flower dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Silver pearl card stock
Silver fabric brads - Martha Stewart
Silver Sheer Ribbon
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by today

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!