Saturday 9 December 2017

C4C415 Sketch Christmas Card

Good morning friends

It's Saturday and that means a new challenge at the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Our hostess is Anja De Regt-Hage  "This is the last challenge of 2017, and the tradition is that for this challenge you use one of the past sketches, maybe one you missed or your favourite one. Have fun with it!"

I chose Maryann Einam's sketch from July 2017. There were some great sketches this year and I could have gone with several others too! 




I made a Double Z fold card using the sketch, and the Elizabeth Craft Designs stitched fishtail banner dies. I have used them so much since I purchased them - they stay on my stamping table all the time. 



The deer is an older Tim Holtz die, cut from patterned paper and I added a bow to her neck using the wreath bow from Karen Burniston's Sleigh Pop-Up.







Since I the die cuts two deer at a time, I used the second one on the back of the card, which is also where we will write our message & sign our name.. 





Check out the C4C blog to see how the Crazies have been inspired by the challenge. We'd  love to see your take on it, so be sure to stop by the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and link up your creations. If you are uploading to an online gallery, please use the keyword C4C 415.

Supplies:
Patterned paper and yardstick embellishments- My Minds Eye
Confetti off white, and brown card stocks
Stitched Fishtail Banner dies - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Deer die - Tim Holtz
1021 Sleigh Pop-Up (bow) - Karen Burniston
Christmas Cheer Stamp - MFT Stamps
Happy New Year Stamp - Stampin' Up


Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!