Wednesday 6 December 2017

Bright Christmas Twist Panel Pop-Up Card

Good morning friends

I have a cheerful holiday card to share today. Rather than make a belly band, I tied Bakers Twine around it to keep it closed to prevent an accidental reveal. The front has Karen Burniston's Gift Card Label as a place to add a stamped greeting.



Inside I used the Twist Panel Pop-Up and some fun penguin stickers from my stash. At the top is the wreath & bow dies from the Sleigh Pop-Up - it seemed to need something there and the wreath worked perfectly.





I added another wreath to the penguin on the right panel. The snowbanks were cut with the border die included in the Twist Panel Pop-Up die set.



I only have a little bit of this fun mitten paper leftover, as I only purchased a single sheet. WHAT was I thinking? I love the bright happy colours!

Supplies:
1009 Twist Panel Pop-Up - Karen Burniston
Green, blue and white card stocks
Striped/Mittens patterned paper - Photo Play
Penguin stickers - The Paper Studio
1011 Katherine Label Pop-Up (labels) - Karen Burniston
Warm wishes stamp  - Avery Elle
1019 Gift Card Label  - Karen Burniston
Words on front - Papertrey Ink
1021 Sleigh Pop-Up (wreath) - Karen Burniston
Til the Season stamp - Taylored Expressions
Nuvo Crystal Drops
Stickles
Bakers Twine

Card size - 5 x 6"

Thanks for stopping by today

2 comments:

  1. adorable and yes you should have gotten more of that paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so beautiful
    elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate each one!